The Hague, NL - Product & Design
About the job
At Beatgrid, we are changing the world of media measurement. Our skilled team has come up with the new gold standard of TV and cross-media audience measurement.
Take this unique opportunity to work in campaigns with Google, Unilever, P&G, Mars, or GSK, and join us on global expansion. In this position, you’ll work closely with clients’ requirements to build the world’s best advertising and cross-media audience measurement platform.
You must be a talented UI & UX designer, passionate about designing intuitive products across disciplines mobile (gamification) apps, gamification, and web analytics for B2B audiences.
Do you like to translate new concepts to smart product designs? Do you love to being challenged? Are you wager to work at an innovative award-winning scale-up? This is your chance!
- Translate new product concepts into UI wireframes & flows.
- Design UI for desktop & mobile.
- Work by an agile/scrum methodology.
- Broad design capabilities of mobile consumer app (strong gamification), and b2b web analytics product.
- Research User Experiences best practices within the niche.
- Create conceptual strategies for photos and illustrations.
- A/B testing of designs to fit our buyer personas.
Skills and experience
- Min. 5 years of experience with UI & UX design.
- Understand UI & UX best practices.
- Understand the human psychology behind app usage and retention.
- Proficient with prototyping apps such as Figma, Adobe XD and others.
- Excellent analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience with conducting user research to understand users and identify possible problems and solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative and high-paced environment together with within a team of engineers, product owners and other designers, to create top-performing interfaces.
- Excellent communication skills.
Exceptional candidates will have...
- Experience with designing for gamification apps.
- Experience with working in fast-growing, consumer-facing, data-driven startups.
- Experience with motion design, including video, and animation.
- Attitude towards improving knowledge and learning, trying to find the best practices.
- Open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Embrace best practices.
- Getting-things-done mentality.
- Team player and comfortable being self-led.
What's in it for you
- Work within a fast-growing, international environment.
- A platform to be challenged and develop your talent.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee Stock Options (optional).
- Company retreats and fun events.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from home when needed.
- 24 vacation days
How to apply?
At Beatgrid, we believe that the power of our cross-media solutions resides in the happiness and wellbeing of our team. The success of our business growth is a direct consequence of having a healthy corporate culture.
We are on the path to becoming the future of cross-media measurement, but this is only achievable when blending a passion for work with life enjoyment.
We are always looking for world-class talent, ready to tackle new daily ambitious challenges that will ultimately shape the future of cross-media measurement.
(Please refrain from applying if you don’t have a valid VISA to work in the Netherlands).