The Hague, NL - Business & Sales
About the job
Beatgrid is looking for an extraordinary Research Manager to supervise media research projects/campaigns and help ensure success for our clients and all internal and external stakeholders involved.
The advertising brand lift researcher role will support all research initiatives on advertising effectiveness. The researcher in this role will be responsible for designing, managing, and analyzing cross-media advertising effectiveness and as well as supporting the Sales Team across the full project sales cycle.
This role also includes direct face-to-face interactions with clients, and requires exceptional communications skills and the ability to independently write, analyse, and present research findings.
- Responsible for designing, managing, analyzing, and delivering research reports, including visualization of research findings, a summary of findings and recommendations, and presentation to clients.
- Research Data Analysis: survey data analysis and ability to product cross-tabs Summary reports with charts
- Support Sales in all efforts to increase acquisition and retention among top clients. This includes participation in client meetings/calls, assisting in positioning and selling projects, assisting in writing proposals, and presenting final deliverables to clients.
- Liaison between Sales, Product, and Operations on all projects. This includes communicating project objectives and study design to Product and Operations teams, overseeing project fieldwork and project deliverables, and team and client updates.
- Support in refinement, testing, and execution of the company’s product strategy.
Skills and experience
- 0-2 years in a client-facing advertising research delivery role, ideally with experience in digital/cross-media advertising effectiveness research.
- Solid understanding of the statistical technique and the use of variance and inference, especially statistical significance.
- Advanced analysis & report writing skills focused on delivering insights and actionable recommendations to clients.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; highly motivated, self-directed, and capable of working under minimal supervision with a high level of initiative, energy & enthusiasm for learning.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work with tight deadlines while maintaining a strong client service orientation.
- Experience working with survey tools such as Qualtrics or Decipher (Forsta).
- Highly proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SPSS a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline.
- Attitude towards improving knowledge and learning, trying to find the best practices.
- Open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Embrace best practices.
- Getting-things-done mentality.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary.
- Employee Stock Options (optional).
- An abundance of exciting challenges.
- A young dynamic start-up culture.
- Company retreats and fun events.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from home when needed.
- 24 vacation days
How to apply?
At Beatgrid, we believe that the power of our cross-media solutions resides in the happiness and wellbeing of our team. The success of our business growth is a direct consequence of having a healthy corporate culture.
We are on the path to becoming the future of cross-media measurement, but this is only achievable when blending a passion for work with life enjoyment.
We are always looking for world-class talent, ready to tackle new daily ambitious challenges that will ultimately shape the future of cross-media measurement.
(Please refrain from applying if you don’t have a valid VISA to work in the Netherlands).