Project & Client Manager
New York, US - Business & Sales
About the job
Beatgrid is looking for an extraordinary Project & Client Manager to manage media research projects/campaigns and help ensure success for our clients and all internal and external stakeholders involved.
You will work directly with the world’s leading brands and help them succeed in our project with us. You can consistently execute and deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction while maintaining the speed and accuracy required in a dynamic environment. Have a core competency in the internal tools and processes to utilize the company’s resources efficiently. Be a positive example by going above and beyond in project management and sharing knowledge of tools and practices.
- Manage expectations and deliver the highest level of services in an ever-changing, fast-turnaround environment.
- Ability to manage stress while troubleshooting a range of issues in high-pressure situations.
- Technical aptitude to build expertise in market research tools specific to the company and the industry in general.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively in English at all levels.
- Detail-oriented, organized and takes accountability for actions.
- Always strives to deliver results by being solution-oriented and a team player.
- Flexible and embraces change to help make the business successful.
- Takes feedback well and learns from mistakes while being able to use past experiences to help direct and guide other employees.
- Capable of identifying issues, leading troubleshooting endeavours, and escalate when efforts have been exhausted.
- Prompt, proactive, and consultative management with a focus on solutions for clients and team members.
- Clearly and effectively communicates project metrics, timelines, and other details pertaining to handoffs to colleagues.
- Ensure survey quality using current market research methodologies.
Skills and experience
- At least two years of experience in fieldwork, quantitative marketing research or project management experience preferred.
- Education: University graduate/Bachelor’s Degree graduate with research experience preferred, and/or equivalent experience.
- Language: English at the business level.
- Attitude towards improving knowledge and learning, trying to find the best practices.
- Open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Embrace best practices.
- Getting-things-done mentality.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary.
- Employee Stock Options (optional).
- An abundance of exciting challenges.
- A young dynamic start-up culture.
- Company retreats and fun events.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from home when needed.
- 10+ vacation days.
How to apply?
At Beatgrid, we believe that the power of our cross-media solutions resides in the happiness and wellbeing of our team. The success of our business growth is a direct consequence of having a healthy corporate culture.
We are on the path to becoming the future of cross-media measurement, but this is only achievable when blending a passion for work with life enjoyment.
We are always looking for world-class talent, ready to tackle new daily ambitious challenges that will ultimately shape the future of cross-media measurement.
(Please refrain from applying if you don’t have a valid VISA to work in the United States).