Digital Marketing Specialist
The Hague, NL - Business & Sales
About the job
Join one of the fastest-growing adtech companies in Europe and be part of the international team that has created the new gold standard of TV audience measurement advertising. Located in the heart of The Hague (the Netherlands), you’ll have the chance to work in a scale-up with clients such as Google, Unilever, Heineken, P&G, Mars, GSK, and many more.
As part of our global expansion plans, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist, to play a fundamental role in positioning our B2C brands and expanding their growth by building and maintaining tight-knit relationships between our brands and their respective buyer personas and stakeholders. If you are a go-getter who is eager to join one of the fastest-growing adtech startups in Europe, then this job is for you. In a nutshell, your role will be to help the Digital Marketing Manager and other members of the Marketing team with the execution of their B2C and B2B KPIs to reach the desired growth.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager in SEO and ASO tasks with our B2C brands.
- Assist in the maintenance of B2C Google Ads, as well as A/B testing copy and creatives to improve advertising performance.
- Support in the creation of relevant content and creatives.
- Implement our SEO strategy and create written and video content for our B2C brands.
- Help the Digital Marketing Manager with the maintenance of our B2B website.
- Cooperate with the Digital Marketing Manager in the creation and execution of B2B in-house lead-gen events.
- Support with creating customized weekly and monthly reports around content effectiveness.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years of working/internship experience in digital marketing or communication activities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar field.
Proactiveness and a go-getter mindset.
- You are a good communicator, both in writing (clear, error-free) and in speech.
- You are a multitasker who enjoys checking things off your list.
- Native or close-to-native fluency in English is a must (written and oral skills).
- Digital and tech-savvy: WordPress, Canva, Google Analytics, CRM.
- You like to work under pressure and you are able to manage multiple projects and deadlines and prioritize tasks at once.
- Great communicator and storyteller.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social networks.
- Copywriting/Content writing and SEO skills.
- Data-driven and an eagle eye for small details.
- Bonus: Fluency in French, German or Dutch.
- Being proactive, autonomous, and a self-starter.
- Attitude towards improving knowledge and learning, trying to find the best practices.
- Open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Embrace best practices.
- Getting-things-done mentality.
- Fun, friendly, open-minded, collaborative.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary.
- Employee Stock Options (optional).
- Company laptop.
- A ton of exciting challenges.
- A young dynamic start-up culture.
- Company retreats and fun events.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from home when needed.
- 24 vacation days
How to apply?
At Beatgrid, we believe that the power of our cross-media solutions resides in the happiness and wellbeing of our team. The success of our business growth is a direct consequence of having a healthy corporate culture.
We are on the path to becoming the future of cross-media measurement, but this is only achievable when blending a passion for work with life enjoyment.
We are always looking for world-class talent, ready to tackle new daily ambitious challenges that will ultimately shape the future of cross-media measurement.
(Please refrain from applying if you don’t have a valid VISA to work in the Netherlands).