Product Manager (Apps)
The Hague, NL - Product & Design
About the job
At Beatgrid, we are changing the world of media measurement. We have created the new gold standard of TV and cross-media measurement and work closely with our clients such as Google, Unilever, P&G, Mars, GSK, and many more.
In this position, you’ll work as a combined product owner and tester of our new iOS and Android apps for cross-media measurement and surveys:
- You will monitor the production status of the app and provide a feedback loop to development and marketing for improving the product in the next version. Such data will include usage statistics, revenue, marketing costs, security statistics, crashes, and customer feedback.
- You will work with the developers and management to formulate user stories with testable milestones and features for next versions.
- You will monitor the release process of new versions and ensure that the quality is up to the defined standards, assisting in performing manual testing on supported devices where necessary.
- You will be working with very experienced developers and designers to create a beautiful, polished, well-tested product.
Take this unique opportunity, and join us on this growth journey.
- Work on product growth by analyzing competitor apps, consumer trends, and trends on gamification applied in apps.
- Work closely with management and the UX designer to form the product strategy.
- Translate product strategy into product requirements with our designer(s) and product owner(s).
- Work with developers, management, and marketing to provide our apps with the best end-to-end user experience and business case.
- Communicate clearly in the English language and translate abstract requirements into concrete features.
- Be structured and precise in testing and evaluating the apps’ functionalities.
- Take ownership and initiative, and be able to work independently.
- Be able to make strategic decisions about the product in a pragmatic fashion.
- Develop user experience tests.
Skills and experience
- At least a bachelor degree in a communication or technical study.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a tester or product owner or both.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the app space (Android/iOS).
- Software development skills/experience.
- UX/UI design skills.
Exceptional candidates will have...
- Experience with designing for gamification apps.
- Experience with working in fast-growing, consumer-facing, data-driven startups.
- Experience with motion design, including video, and animation.
- Attitude towards improving knowledge and learning, trying to find the best practices.
- Open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Embrace best practices.
- Getting-things-done mentality.
- Team player and comfortable being self-led.
What's in it for you
- Work within a fast-growing, international environment.
- A platform to be challenged and develop your talent.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee Stock Options (optional).
- Company retreats and fun events.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from home when needed.
- 24 vacation days
How to apply?
At Beatgrid, we believe that the power of our cross-media solutions resides in the happiness and wellbeing of our team. The success of our business growth is a direct consequence of having a healthy corporate culture.
We are on the path to becoming the future of cross-media measurement, but this is only achievable when blending a passion for work with life enjoyment.
We are always looking for world-class talent, ready to tackle new daily ambitious challenges that will ultimately shape the future of cross-media measurement.
(Please refrain from applying if you don’t have a valid VISA to work in the Netherlands).