Optimize your cross-media ad ROI and improve your media investments.
The Future of
Having trouble measuring cross-media ad performance?
SINGLE-SOURCE ACR TECHNOLOGY
The Future of
Cross-Media Audience Measurement
Improve your cross-media ROI with our single-source audience measurement platform.
Tackle cross-media measurement challenges
Cookieless solutions to optimize your ads.
- Use a person-level TV, CTV, YouTube, and radio audience measurement software from a single source.
- Understand campaign performance metrics and audience behavioral patterns to drive significant ad ROI on ad spend.
Improve your targeting with ACR technology
Today’s audiences consume cross-channel content, with multiple-screen and OOH touchpoints, making advertising measurement increasingly difficult for marketing teams.
- Use advanced privacy-compliant Automatic Content Recognition technology solutions for content filtration and customised ad targeting.
- Use granular data to crack the cross-media attribution challenge, and to measure and quantify the holistic value of your cross-media investments.
Full cross-funnel solutions
Identify audience behavior throughout the entire customer journey.
Full-funnel metrics to help your media investments
Spot your cross-media efforts with an easy-to-use custom analytics platform with fast UI.
- Measure the brand impact of live TV and video campaigns.
- Intuitive reports to find commercial, program, or network level data for recent or historical periods.
- Understand creative video effectiveness and cut-through.
- Determine incremental R&F by campaign and channel.
- Track channel overlap & incrementality.
- Brand lift based on verified cross-media ad exposure instead of claimed exposure.
- Attribute effectiveness and cut-through to ad each creative.
- Check real-time campaign analytics.
- Incrmental reach of CTV (BVOD & AVOD), TV, YouTube, OOH, and Radio.
- Unduplicated campaign KPIs by media channel.
Next-generation independent audience measurement
Already have a Beatgrid Analytics account?
What our clients say
Subscribe to our newsletter to learn about the latest news and industry trends.