Social Media Intern
The Hague, NL - Business & Sales
About the job
Are you a social media and community management savvy looking for an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing adtech company? Look no further! We’re a cutting-edge company located in the heart of The Hague, working with big-name clients like Google, Unilever, Heineken, and more.
As part of our global expansion plans, we’re seeking a creative and driven Social Media Intern to join our Marketing team and help boost our B2C community growth through our rewards and gamification app. You’ll have the chance to create visually compelling video content that engages our key audiences and drives brand awareness.
This is the perfect role for someone who lives and breathes social media and is always on the lookout for the next viral trend. You’ll get to work in a fast-paced, international environment, and use your community management skills to understand pain points and create data-driven content for TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and other platforms. If you’re ready for a challenge and want to make a real impact, apply now!
- Execute the community management strategy in key markets like the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
- Support in the creation of relevant visual content and creatives for social media (TikTok, IG, FB, YT).
- Manage the social media content calendar to ensure channels are up to date and content is timely.
- Assist in developing messaging for social media campaigns and tweak them based on customer group, channel, and brand.
- Monitor, track, and respond to B2C community feedback to improve the brand perception of our rewards and gamification app.
- Establish partnerships and engage with ambassadors and influencers.
- Assist in optimizing B2C websites by analyzing marketing KPIs
- Gather and share user feedback with Marketing and IT teams.
- Work with the Marketing team to understand social media impacts core vital KPIs.
- Write copy for TikTok, Instagram posts, and stories, communicate with influencers and manage social media community.
What makes you a fit
- Currently studying your HBO Bachelor / Bachelor of Science / Master of science WO in Marketing, Digital Media, or related studies in the Netherlands and you will be enrolled as a student for the entire duration of the internship.
- Speak and write English at a fluent or native level.
- Are an expert in using social media apps (at least at a personal level).
- Have passion for staying up-to-date with the latest TikTok trends and understanding what makes content viral.
- Are aware of content management.
- Have a good understanding of different social media channels and their features.
- Familiarity with the dynamic influencer ecosystem and its trends.
- Strong editing skills on both mobile and desktop platforms.
- Knowledge of using DSLR cameras for photography and videography.
- Have basic knowledge of how to use and create content for social media channels to promote paid and non-paid content
- Being proactive, autonomous, and a self-starter.
- Attitude towards improving knowledge and learning, trying to find the best practices.
- Embrace best practices.
- Getting-things-done mentality.
- Fun, friendly, open-minded, and collaborative.
- A humble attitude and willingness to learn and grow within the role.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to changing directions quickly.
What's in it for you
- Internship allowance for a full-time internship.
- A great place to work in lovely The Hague center (in front of the King’s Palace).
- A ton of exciting challenges.
- A young dynamic start-up culture.
- Company retreats and fun events.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from home when needed.
- Option to join our team with a full-time position by the end of the internship.
How to apply?
Are you ready to join a team that believes in work-life balance and a positive corporate culture? At Beatgrid, we’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of cross-media measurement, and we know that the key to our success is a happy and fulfilled team.
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals who are ready to take on ambitious challenges and shape the future of our industry. If you’re passionate about your work and know how to have a good time, we want you on our team!
So, come be a part of our team where we believe in blending passion for work with life enjoyment and creating a healthy corporate culture. Let’s shape the future of cross-media measurement together.
You must be currently enrolled in a Dutch educational institution as a student and the internship is part of this education. It should be noted that after graduation, you will no longer be able to apply for this position as an intern
- Are living in the Netherlands and already have a residence permit for the Netherlands, this is required by Dutch law
- You are available for a period of a minimum of 5-6 months.