The Hague, NL - Operations
About the job
The Human Resources Manager role involves a full spectrum of human resources management responsibilities alongside some ad hoc duties that naturally intertwine with employee management.
This role is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level in the following HR functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, employee onboarding and development, policy implementation, recruitment, employment, and employment law compliance. The office management component which would be a plus comprises of supervising office related work, planning, and managing company’s events and other ad hoc duties as per need.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, confident, proactive, and organized self-starter who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team. This candidate should be accustomed to or happy to work in a start-up environment, working with and supporting a smaller team of employees, bringing enthusiasm to the office, and offering up new ideas and programs.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company employees
- Assists in the development and implementation of employee handbook and personnel policies and procedures in conjunction with senior management
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees
- Supports recruitment process – from the management of candidate records,
- Search and match qualified candidates through social media channels, advertisements, and other resources.
- Support with interview scheduling, assistance, and personal attendance at interviews.
- Diploma verification and reference checks.
- Follow-up actions with candidates, regarding the results of their interviews.
- Oversee the company’s recruitment policies to ensure the effectiveness of selection techniques and improvement of the recruitment procedure.
- Conducts new-employee onboarding and manages career-development programs
- Manages employee development and training initiatives to ensure employee satisfaction
- Handles employee relations counselling, outplacement counselling and exit interviewing
- Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory
- Recommends any new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency and quality of the company’s human resources management
- Maintains compliance with local and state policies and regulations concerning employment
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
Skills and experience
- HBO/University degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in a dynamic and fast-growing start-up environment would be a plus
- Understanding and experience with technical profiles and candidates
- Fluent English and Dutch, together with strong communication skills written and verbal
- Attitude towards improving knowledge and learning, trying to find the best practices
- Open to receiving constructive feedback
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Embrace best practices
- Getting-things-done mentality
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary.
- Employee Stock Options (optional).
- An abundance of exciting tech challenges.
- Company retreats and fun events.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from home when needed.
- 24 vacation days.
How to apply?
At Beatgrid, we believe that the power of our cross-media solutions resides in the happiness and wellbeing of our team. The success of our business growth is a direct consequence of having a healthy corporate culture.
We are on the path to becoming the future of cross-media measurement, but this is only achievable when blending a passion for work with life enjoyment.
We are always looking for world-class talent, ready to tackle new daily ambitious challenges that will ultimately shape the future of cross-media measurement.
(Please refrain from applying if you don’t have a valid VISA to work in the Netherlands).