Social Media Specialist
The Hague, NL - Business & Sales
About the job
Join one of the fastest-growing Adtech companies in Europe and be part of the international team that has created the new gold standard of TV audience measurement advertising. Located in the heart of The Hague, you’ll have the chance to work in a scale-up with clients such as Google, Unilever, Heineken, P&G, Mars, GSK, and many more.
As part of our global expansion plans, we are looking for a Social Media Marketing Specialist, to play a fundamental role in leading our B2C community growth through our rewards and gamification app. You’ll have the chance to create visually compelling video content that engages our key audiences and drives brand awareness.
This is the perfect role for someone who lives and breathes social media and is always on the lookout for the next viral trend. You’ll get to work in a fast-paced, international environment, and use your community management skills to understand pain points and create data-driven content for TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and other platforms. If you’re ready for a challenge and want to make a real impact, apply now!
- Build and execute the community management strategy in key markets like the US, Australia, the UK, or India, together with internal and external stakeholders.
- Social Media management by executing the day-to-day management of our SM content calendar to ensure social channels are kept up to date and content goes out on time.
- Support in the conceptual and technical creation of relevant visual content and creatives for social media (TikTok, IG, FB, YT).
- Assist in developing messaging for social media campaigns and tweak them based on customer group, channel, and brand by aligning with our Marketing and Developer teams.
- Monitor, track, and respond to B2C community feedback to improve the brand perception of our rewards and gamification app.
- Establish partnerships and engage with ambassadors and influencers.
- Assist in the optimization of the B2C websites by analyzing marketing KPIs.
- Gather and share feedback with the Sales, Marketing, Project Management, and IT teams about what our B2C users need, possible product improvements, and marketing messaging.
- Work with the Marketing team to understand how well-tailored copy impacts our KPIs, such as click-through rate, conversion rate, and reactivation rate.
- Write copy for TikTok, Instagram posts, and stories, communicate with influencers, and manage social media community.
Skills and experience
- 1-2 years of working experience in community management or user marketing activities (1-2 years of internship experience is also valid).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a similar field.
- Fluent in English – Great communicator and storyteller – Both written and oral skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media channels and their features.
- An expert in using social media apps – TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Knowledge of how to create/ use content for social media channels to promote paid and non-paid content.
- Passion for staying up-to-date with the latest TikTok trends and understanding what makes content viral.
- Aware of content management.
- Familiarity with the dynamic influencer ecosystem and its trends.
- Strong editing skills on both mobile and desktop platforms.
- Digital and tech-savvy (e.g. Adobe Premier, Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, Google Analytics, ActiveCampaign).
- Data-driven and an eagle eye for small details.
- SEO knowledge.
- Fluency in French, Spanish, German, or Dutch.
- Knowledge of using DSLR cameras for photography and videography.
- Being proactive, autonomous, and a self-starter.
- Attitude towards improving knowledge and learning, trying to find the best practices.
- Open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Getting-things-done mentality.
- Fun, friendly, open-minded, and collaborative.
- A humble attitude and willingness to learn and grow within the role.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to changing directions quickly.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary.
- Employee Stock Options (optional).
- Company laptop.
- A tone of exciting challenges.
- A young dynamic start-up culture.
- Company retreats and fun events.
- A great place to work in lovely The Hague center
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from home when needed.
- 24 vacation days.
How to apply?
At Beatgrid, we believe that the power of our cross-media solutions resides in the happiness and wellbeing of our team. The success of our business growth is a direct consequence of having a healthy corporate culture.
We are on the path to becoming the future of cross-media measurement, but this is only achievable when blending a passion for work with life enjoyment.
We are always looking for world-class talent, ready to tackle new daily ambitious challenges that will ultimately shape the future of cross-media measurement.
(Please refrain from applying if you don’t have a valid VISA to work in the Netherlands).