Client Success Manager AU
NSW/Victoria, Australia - Business & Sales
About the job
Beatgrid is looking for an extraordinary Client Success Manager to manage media measurement campaigns while ensuring the success of our clients’ partnerships and all internal and external stakeholders involved.
You will work directly with the world’s leading brands and help them succeed in their project with us. You will consistently execute and deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction while maintaining the speed and accuracy required of advertising campaigns in our dynamic environment. You’ll have a core competency in the internal tools and processes to manage projects successfully, utilize the company’s resources efficiently, and be a positive example in sharing best practices and knowledge.
- Provide top-notch services in a fast-turnaround advertising environment, managing expectations effectively.
- Learn and master market research tools specific to the company and the industry.
- Proactive and solution-focused management of clients, projects, and team members.
- Clearly and effectively communicate project details (metrics, timelines) to colleagues.
- Handle high-pressure situations, troubleshoot challenges, and deliver results.
- Keep organized, and detail-oriented, and take accountability for your actions.
- Embrace change to contribute to the business’ success while being a team player.
- Take feedback, learn from mistakes, and guide other employees using your past experiences.
- Identify and troubleshoot project issues, escalating when and where necessary.
- Ensure survey quality by using current market research methodologies.
Skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in advertising fieldwork – quantitative advertising/ market(ing) research, data analytics, and project management experience preferred.
- Previous experience in client management, project management, client advisory and client success within advertising, media, or market research is an advantage.
- Education: University graduate/ bachelor’s degree graduate with research experience and/or equivalent experience preferred.
- Language: English at the native level.
- Attitude towards improving knowledge and learning, trying to find the best practices.
- Open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Embrace best practices.
- Getting-things-done mentality.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary.
- Employee Stock Options (optional).
- An abundance of exciting challenges.
- A young dynamic start-up culture.
- Company retreats and fun events.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from home when needed.
- 20+ vacation days.
How to apply?
At Beatgrid, we believe that the power of our cross-media solutions resides in the happiness and wellbeing of our team. The success of our business growth is a direct consequence of having a healthy corporate culture.
We are on the path to becoming the future of cross-media measurement, but this is only achievable when blending a passion for work with life enjoyment.
We are always looking for world-class talent, ready to tackle new daily ambitious challenges that will ultimately shape the future of cross-media measurement.
(Please refrain from applying if you don’t have a valid VISA to work in Australia).