Business Director Australia
NSW/Victoria, AU - Business & Sales
About the job
Beatgrid is looking for an exceptional, driven, and passionate Business Director, responsible for significantly expanding our media measurement and analytics business in Australia while managing and growing the existing clients’ partnerships. With your help, our insights will influence decisions for some of today’s leading local and global companies.
The Business Director is a commercial leader who will shape and deliver the regional business strategy and drive new revenue opportunities. The role requires strong consultative sales and strategic account management expertise within advertising, and the ability to create compelling proposals for our products.
This role holder will work with senior market and regional leaders to expand on the existing client base and to grow and diversify revenue streams. A vital facet of the role is creating faster market adoption for our innovative methodologies to answer key business questions for advertisers, media agencies, and publisher/ platform clients.
Fundamental to the role is the ability to share in the wider vision of the product roadmap and possible integrations with third-party datasets, or DSP, to create compelling solutions for our diverse client portfolio. The role involves consulting internal stakeholders, and third parties to sell and develop innovative solutions.
To be successful, the candidate will require strong leadership and commercial skills accompanied by a good understanding of media measurement, and brand lift research techniques. A curious and creative thinking is key to success. Only by being forward-facing and cognizant of client and industry needs and challenges can the successful Business Director deliver to client expectations.
Skills and experience
- An experience with designing and successfully delivering business strategy within advertising on the country level,
- 7+ years’ experience in selling media measurement, market research, and/or advertising solutions with a proven track record of commercial accomplishments,
- Good understanding of marketing science outputs/ media analytics,
- Independent leader and self-starter with a keen interest in advertising and genuine passion for market research,
- Great at building long-term client and stakeholder relationships,
- Focused on adding value to clients and colleagues by providing advice, consultancy, and a high level of supervision,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to seamlessly coordinate internal resources and third parties/ vendors for the flawless delivery of projects,
- Creating and owning a global training program for the product portfolio across international markets.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary.
- Employee Stock Options (optional).
- An abundance of exciting challenges.
- A young dynamic start-up to scale-up culture.
- The platform to raise your profile as an industry thought leader.
- Company retreats and fun events.
- Flexible working hours.
At Beatgrid, we believe that the power of our cross-media solutions resides in the happiness and well-being of our team. The success of our business growth is a direct consequence of having a healthy corporate culture.
We are on the path to becoming the future of cross-media measurement, but this is only achievable when blending a passion for work with life enjoyment.
We are always looking for world-class talent, ready to tackle new daily ambitious challenges that will ultimately shape the future of cross-media measurement.