App Marketing Growth Specialist
The Hague, NL - Business & Sales
About the job
Are you ready to be part of one of the fastest-growing global adtech companies? Headquartered in the heart of The Hague (the Netherlands), with a presence in New York, London and Sydney, you will have the opportunity to work with international clients such as Google, Amazon Ads, Unilever, P&G, Mars, GSK, and many more. As part of our global expansion, we are seeking an App Marketing Growth Specialist to play a pivotal role in our Marketing team, spearheading mobile app growth in close collaboration with the Mobile Development and Commercial teams. Key responsibilities include optimizing digital presence in the App Store and Google Play, managing and implementing conversion rate strategies (including ads on Google, Meta, and TikTok), and establishing partnerships to drive app user growth.
Paid User Acquisition & ROAS
- Develop and execute user acquisition strategies, both organic and paid, while managing budgets to drive app installs.
- Implement user retention tactics to enhance long-term user engagement.
- Continuously analyze app analytics, spot trends, and seize growth opportunities.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO):
- Develop and execute strategies for app conversion rate enhancement.
- Manage and optimize paid ad campaigns on platforms like Google Ads, Apple Search Ads, Meta Ads, and TikTok Ads.
- Enhance app store listings with A/B testing for improved user engagement and conversion rates.
- Lead ASO efforts alongside the Community and Content Specialist in key markets (US, UK, AU, DE, IN, CA) for both the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Attract relevant traffic and devise conversion strategies.
- Shape, execute, and enhance the ASO strategy for the Jagger and Media Rewards apps, including project initiation and technical ASO improvements.
Partnership and Affiliate Marketing:
- Identify and nurture relationships with affiliate networks and panel providers to boost user acquisition.
- Collaborate closely with the commercial team to negotiate and manage partnership agreements.
- Analyze partnership performance and adjust strategies for optimal outcomes.
- Assess ASO, SEA, ASA, UAC, and Affiliate/Panel partnerships using user acquisition KPI tracking.
- Enhance data collection and validation for data reliability, and generate detailed reports to evaluate strategy effectiveness for app installs and user growth.
- Ensure consistent and dependable data for acquisition efforts and optimize budget allocation based on acquisition-related KPI analysis.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years of working in Digital Marketing (Paid/SEA/ASA/UAC).
- Preferred: 1 year working in App Marketing.
- Master’s Degree in either Marketing, Communications, Data Analysis, Business or a similar field.
- Proficiency with analytics tools like Firebase, GA4, AppRadar, AppsFlyer, Google Play Console, AppStore Connect or similar, with a demonstrated ability to interpret and manage raw data in spreadsheets.
- Familiarity with basic app marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to guide decision-making and assess campaign success.
- Have experience with managing significant media budgets and demonstrating accountability for the investments
- Experience in managing and optimizing Google Ads, Meta Ads and TikTok Ads.
- Bonus: Experience managing and optimizing Universal App Campaigns, Apple Search Ads, Meta Ads for Apps, and TikTok Ads for Apps.
- You like to work under pressure and you can manage multiple projects and deadlines and prioritize tasks at once.
- Proactiveness and a go-getter mindset.
- Data-driven and an eagle eye for small details.
- You are a good communicator, both in writing (clear, error-free) and in speech.
- Business-level English is a must (written and oral skills).
- Bonus: Conversational-level Dutch, French, or German.
- Being proactive, autonomous, and a self-starter.
- Attitude towards improving knowledge and learning, trying to find the best practices.
- Open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Embrace best practices.
- Getting-things-done mentality.
- Fun, friendly, open-minded, and collaborative.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary.
- Company laptop.
- A ton of exciting challenges.
- A young dynamic start-up culture.
- Company retreats and fun events.
- Hybrid working.
- 24 vacation days.
- Employee Stock Options (optional).
How to apply?
At Beatgrid, we believe that the power of our cross-media solutions resides in the happiness and wellbeing of our team. The success of our business growth is a direct consequence of having a healthy corporate culture.
We are on the path to becoming the future of cross-media measurement, but this is only achievable when blending a passion for work with life enjoyment.
We are always looking for world-class talent, ready to tackle new daily ambitious challenges that will ultimately shape the future of cross-media measurement.
(Please refrain from applying if you don’t have a valid VISA to work in the Netherlands).