The Hague, NL - Engineering
About the job
At Beatgrid, we are changing the world of media measurement. We have created the new gold standard of TV and cross-media measurement and work closely with our clients such as Google, Unilever, P&G, Mars, GSK, and many more.
Take this unique opportunity, and join us on this growth journey. In this position, you’ll work closely with clients’ requirements to build the world’s best advertising and cross-media audience measurement platform.
You must be an extraordinary software engineer that is super excited to build a product for the likes of Google while working with the very latest technology stacks while enjoying the adventure of a technology scale-up.
In this position, you will be working with very experienced developers to create beautiful, polished, well-tested products and services
- Implementation of our new Android app(s).
- Contribute to our foundation layer written in Kotlin multi-platform.
- Create efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Extend our Android capabilities using our Automatic Content Recognition technology.
- To be able to make strategic decisions related to new technologies and products
Skills and experience
- Computer science or similar study background with at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Android development.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Kotlin.
Experience with the latest best practices in Android Architecture:
- MVVM, ViewModels.
- Navigation component (single activity navigation).
- Dependency injection.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Bonus: back-end experience.
- Attitude towards improving knowledge and learning, trying to find the best practices.
- Open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Embrace best practices.
- Getting-things-done mentality
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary.
- Employee Stock Options (optional).
- An abundance of exciting tech challenges.
- Company retreats and fun events.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from home when needed.
- 24 vacation days.
How to apply?
At Beatgrid, we believe that the power of our cross-media solutions resides in the happiness and wellbeing of our team. The success of our business growth is a direct consequence of having a healthy corporate culture.
We are on the path to becoming the future of cross-media measurement, but this is only achievable when blending a passion for work with life enjoyment.
We are always looking for world-class talent, ready to tackle new daily ambitious challenges that will ultimately shape the future of cross-media measurement.
(Please refrain from applying if you don’t have a valid VISA to work in the Netherlands).