VP Business Europe
London, UK - Business & Sales
About the job
Beatgrid is looking for a VP of Business to be responsible for growing the Media Measurement & Analytics business in the UK, Germany and France, alongside talented local commercial and research teams. With your help, our insights will influence decisions for some of today’s leading local and global companies.
The VP business will support Beatgrid’s teams to shape and deliver the regional business strategy and drive revenue opportunities. As a trusted Commercial leader, this role requires strong consultative skills and the ability to create compelling proposals and products.
This person will work with senior market and regional leaders in order to build on the client base and maintain, grow and diversify revenue streams. A vital facet of the role is to create faster market adoption for our innovative methodologies to answer key business questions for Advertisers, Media Agencies, and Publisher/Platform clients.
To be successful, the candidate will require strong leadership and commercial skills accompanied by a good understanding of media measurement, and brand lift research techniques. A curious, creative mind is key to success. Only by being forward-facing and cognisant of client and industry needs and challenges can the successful candidate deliver to client expectations.
The role involves consulting with external clients, internal stakeholders, and third parties to sell and develop innovative solutions. Fundamental to the role is the ability to share in the wider vision of the product roadmap and possible integrations with third-party datasets, or DSP, to create compelling solutions for our diverse client portfolio. Further to this is the need to be a driven and passionate leader.
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your customers are delighted, utilize your work to make or inform critical marketing decisions, and expand their usage and engagement with media analytics or other Beatgrid products. You have excellent organizational skills and the ability to singlehandedly juggle multiple priorities. You are an excellent communicator who empathizes with the audience and with their challenges and needs. You are resourceful when facing challenges and refuse to give up until our customers succeed.
Skills and experience
- 7+ years experience in media measurement, market research, and/or advertising buying.
- Curious about data and the ability to understand marketing science outputs or media analytics.
- A self-starter with a keen interest in advertising and genuine passion and curiosity for market research.
- Add value to the client or our international colleagues by providing advice, consultancy, and a high level of interpretation and direction.
- Good at building relationships, both internally and externally.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and balance multiple projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to seamlessly coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Creating and owning a global training program for the product portfolio across international markets.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary.
- Employee Stock Options (optional).
- An abundance of exciting challenges.
- A young dynamic start-up to scale-up culture.
- The platform to raise your profile as an industry thought leader.
- Company retreats and fun events.
- Flexible working hours.
- 24 vacation days.
At Beatgrid, we believe that the power of our cross-media solutions resides in the happiness and well-being of our team. The success of our business growth is a direct consequence of having a healthy corporate culture.
We are on the path to becoming the future of cross-media measurement, but this is only achievable when blending a passion for work with life enjoyment.
We are always looking for world-class talent, ready to tackle new daily ambitious challenges that will ultimately shape the future of cross-media measurement.