Social Media Marketing Specialist
The Hague, NL - Business & Sales
About the job
Join one of the fastest-growing Adtech companies in Europe and be part of the international team that has created the new gold standard of TV audience measurement advertising. Located in the heart of The Hague (the Netherlands), you’ll have the chance to work in a scale-up with clients such as Google, Unilever, Heineken, P&G, Mars, GSK, and many more.
As part of our global expansion plans, we are looking for a Social Media Marketing Specialist, to play a fundamental role in leading our B2C community growth by building and maintaining tight-knit relationships between our brands and their respective buyer personas. If you are a go-getter who just loves creating community-engaging initiatives in global markets, then this job is for you. In a nutshell, your role will be to create and execute a growth strategy for our B2C social media platforms and closely work and coordinate your efforts with the Marketing team.
- Build and execute the community management strategy in key markets like the US, Australia, the UK or India, together with internal and external stakeholders.
- Social Media management by executing the day-to-day management of our SM content calendar to ensure social channels are kept up to date and content goes out on time.
- Assist in developing messaging for various seasonal campaigns, and adjust the messaging based on customer group, channel, and brand by aligning with our Marketing and Developer teams.
- Support in the creation of relevant content and creatives.
- Monitor, track, and respond to B2C community feedback as input for product development.
- Establish partnerships to promote community management activities.
- Engage and activate ambassadors and influencers.
- Assist in the optimisation of the B2B and B2C websites.
- Gather and share feedback with the Sales, Marketing, and Project Management teams about what our B2C users need, possible product improvements, and marketing messaging.
- Together with the Marketing team, understand how well-tailored copy impacts our KPIs, such as click-through rate, conversion rate and reactivation rate.
Skills and experience
- 1-2 years of working experience in community management or user marketing/communication activities (1-2 years of internship experience is also valid).
- Proactiveness and a go-getter mindset.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar field.
- Fluency in English is a must (written and oral skills).
- Digital and tech-savvy (e.g. WordPress, Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, Google Analytics, ActiveCampaign).
- Can work under pressure, able to manage multiple projects and deadlines, and prioritize tasks at once.
- Great communicator and storyteller.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social networks, especially Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Copywriting/Content writing skills.
- Data-driven and an eagle eye for small details.
- SEO knowledge.
- Fluency in French, Spanish, German or Dutch.
- Being proactive, autonomous, and a self-starter.
- Attitude towards improving knowledge and learning, trying to find the best practices.
- Open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Embrace best practices.
- Getting-things-done mentality.
- Fun, friendly, open-minded, collaborative.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary.
- Employee Stock Options (optional).
- Company laptop.
- A tone of exciting challenges.
- A young dynamic start-up culture.
- Company retreats and fun events.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from home when needed.
- 24 vacation days
How to apply?
At Beatgrid, we believe that the power of our cross-media solutions resides in the happiness and wellbeing of our team. The success of our business growth is a direct consequence of having a healthy corporate culture.
We are on the path to becoming the future of cross-media measurement, but this is only achievable when blending a passion for work with life enjoyment.
We are always looking for world-class talent, ready to tackle new daily ambitious challenges that will ultimately shape the future of cross-media measurement.
(Please refrain from applying if you don’t have a valid VISA to work in the Netherlands).